Rosemary & Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tsps cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 tsp celery seed, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine the first 6 ingredients; rub mixture over pork. Place pork in a shallow roasting pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 30 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160°.
Let stand 5 minutes; cut into thin slices. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with your favorite side dish and Dutton-Goldfield Fox Den Pinot Noir.