Ginger Shrimp, Snap Pea & Corn Stir Fry
- 1 lb uncooked large shrimp, peeled, de-veined
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- 3 tsps minced, peeled fresh ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (cut from about 2 ears)
- 1 lb sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 2 tsps black or white sesame seeds (optional)
Mix shrimp, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 ½ teaspoons ginger, half of garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and crushed red pepper in medium bowl. Let stand 1 hour.
Heat wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add shrimp mixture; sauté until shrimp are just opaque in center, about 2 minutes. Transfer shrimp to bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil to wok, then add sugar snap peas, corn, bell pepper, green onions, 1 ½ teaspoons ginger, and remaining garlic. Stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Return shrimp and any accumulated juices from bowl to wok; stir-fry 1 minute longer. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.